The impact we create
The ManKind Project helps create the most essential thing a man can have for health, success and life-satisfaction: authentic relationships.
The benchmark Harvard Grant and Glueck Studies, which began studying cohorts of men in 1940 and which continue to this day, found that the quality of men’s close personal relationships over a lifetime was the best predictor of health, success and longevity.
We believe that giving men real tools to improve themselves and their relationships will have lasting and profound impacts on our communities and the planet.
Here’s What Men Say in One-Month Post-NWTA surveys.
We surveyed NWTA participants one month after their participation.
Men who participate in the NWTA frequently report the impact of the training among the most powerful and memorable experiences of their lives.
We offer a unique experiential model that men refer to as life-changing over and over.
- 92% would highly recommend the New Warrior Training Adventure to others.
- 75% would describe the NWTA as life-changing.
- 95% agree that the NWTA will make them more able to improve relationships with men.
- 75% agree that the NWTA will make them more able to improve relationships with women.
- 95% agree that they have a better understanding of themselves as men.
- 82% agree that they have a better understanding of their purpose in the world.
- 86% agree that they have a better understanding of their motivations and choices.
- 85% intend to or have already joined a MKP Men’s peer-support Group.
- 78% intend to continue participation as volunteers for training events.